Tuesday, December 23, 2008

22 Dec 08 - Different faces to meet the different faces

well, tonight dinner with my gers really loosen me up, esp after past weeks of 'heavy responsibilities'.. though i'm the eldest in the group,i'm also the 'childish' of all (in fact, i really doubt they remember i'm years older than them).. .. looking at them,i saw myself.. so professional, so prim and proper.. being with them, i just feel so at ease, so kiddish if i may put it.. dont get me wrong,of course i'm not a kid, but sometimes i can be real kiddish.. just like my ever faithful boyfriend - hugo, he's ever so alert in protecting me.. even when he's playing in the field, he's always on a lookout for me.. yet when he's at home or by my side, he's such a pampered son who can be such incredible brat..(like mother like son??) haaa..


I like this phrase.. by Elliot (i forgot how to spell her name) "we put different faces to meet the different faces we meet each day" (how true..)
have u ever wondered who is the 'true' person behind every person you meet?

for those who know me personally,the first impression of J is usually icy and 'high-maintainence'. when u get to know J after the ice-breaking, she can surprise you with blunt friendliness and 'active interaction'. But have u ever wondered who is the real J behind all these words, behind all these energy?

well, i do.. i question not just on myself, but also on other people.. why cant people be themselves when they befriend people? someone once commented that i'm just like a book - easily read.. what's wrong with that? at least i'm true to myself.. i enjoy all friendship, be it new or old.. i dun like to 'hide' behind a front (though i often give people a false impression).. of course we must behave appropriately to environments but if u know J, i like to speak how i feel, and i'm learning to mix that with some level of tactfulness..

No comments: