Friday, December 5, 2008

4 Dec 08 - Interesting blog

someone gave me his blog address today.. well, he blogs cos he dun like to repeat himself (so do I, but of course i've a better 'valid' reason than that).. of course, being the nosy me, i went to read his blog..

he started blogging on Feb 4 (i still can remember how low in life i was on that day.. 2 days after my most depressing birthday).. but can i say his official first entry is on Feb 17 since the first entry is a mere picture? .. anyway, his blog is no-way like mine.. even in his longest entry is shorter than my average post (does that mean I'm very long-winded?).. but i enjoy reading his blog.. it's really entertaining.. so much thoughts and reflections that went through a male's mind.. what a thinker.. when u read his blog, he's a different person altogether.. i might just enjoy reading his blog more than talking to him :P (he's a man of FEW words, really FEW words).. I'm not saying that he's boring, but i believe he has so much more inside him, yet he's not showing it out (at least not to my knowledge).. .. in fact, i was really tempted to comment on several of his posts.. perhaps of his spiritual maturity(that's a very important asset of a man), his views are very interesting and realistic.. but i still prefer to read long entries than short-and-sweet ones..

ok, i'll try to keep my entries short and sweet too. i try ok, i try.. :)

No comments: