Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16 Dec 08 - Stop probing, I've got my answer

I shld have expected ‘trouble’ when I pose such a question, shldnt I?
hey, people, don't speculate.. I’ll tell you when the time is ripe ok? Really, when and what have I kept anything from you?

A good friend gave me this definition: “crush is when u see him/her, ya heart beat x2.... u will be longing to see him everytime.... not to get steady, but juz go enjoy his accompany.” Is it true? But I do enjoy my buddys’ company too.. (dun take it literally – I’m just exploring further) so, any better takers on the definition?

btw, I just got to know something interesting..
Remember 14 Dec was supposed to be my Baptism Day? Well, a common friend of Bosco contacted me today.. she overheard from someone that Bosco was planning to attend my baptism ceremony.. for a while, i was shocked, but soon taken over by amusement.. can u imagine? Attending a friend’s big day yet to find the friend’s not there? Wont it be fun to see his expression (if he really attended).. (I contacted my god-bro immediately as he attended the Baptism, but he’s too busy helping the sponsors :S )

a great news! My precious bro-David is seriously considering being a sponsor for next yr RCIA process! YEAH!! I’m so proud of him! Really! Being a student in final University yr, I can forsee n understand how stressful it is. But he’s willing to step out to serve God! What a man, right!

During lunch, I’ve got another answer which is.. more practical? Cant really put into words.. but she’s the most logical so far.. she really has her way to see things in simpler way.. or is it cos I’m very complicated person?
Ok, I think I’ve got my ‘answer’ to this weird qn..
So people.. don't need to think anymore.. pls dun probe me anymore..

No comments: