Sunday, December 7, 2008

6 Dec 08 - Where are your manners, guys?

guys, i really cant help wondering.. where are your manners?

i'm supposed to meet this grp of guy friends tonight.. though he asked me to join them tonight, but no exact details was given. OK, i understand guys dont plan in advance so I gave in and waited till the LAST MINUTE for their details.. (i have my own time and plan too, ya?) I gave him a buzz + 3 sms to follow up with the 'plan' but all in vain.. I gave him the benefit of doubt that he left his mobile at home, hence i managed to contact another guy in the group.. he replied that they are together. Great, i found the right contact.. i asked this second guy to confirm our meeting again, even included a note of comfort that if they want to cancel the meeting with me, it's ok, but just give me a confirmation.. i waited 5mins..another 10mins.. even till now which is 4hrs after my request for confirmation. NO ANSWER! Not even a sms to say, 'ya, let's cancel it'!

look, guys, let's be fair.. u want people to respect your time and 'last-minute' plan, you ought to respect others time too, right? that's basic mannerism. it's not as if i've not followed up or given the benefit of doubt, the least anyone should do is to reply back, right? though i'm not considering any guy now for any 'prospect' , but still.. this is basic courtesy, right?

just by this one simple 'overlook', i really have my skepticism on the standard of guys these days.. i know i'm not supposed to judge, but hey, this is not the first case of inconsideration(insensitivity) from human male species! can someone from this species group please do something, before my confidence in your species slump beyond recovery..

No comments: