Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 Dec 08 - Countdown at home

just 1hr 45 mins more to Yr2009..
in 'compensation' of my rejection to join their pool game, i had a great dinner with N277 just now.. it's supposed to be 2-person (me and lilian) chill out affair but it kinda snowballed into a 15 pple gathering.. it's amazing how things can get organised in such short time (invitation was only opened last night) despite this 'no reservation' season!! what a highly efficient group! I brought my cousin along and i'm so glad she's open to 'be with Christians'.. (I dunno why but pple always have this impression that when Christians gather, they either pray, study the Bible or preach.. which is NOT totally true! we are still normal people require normal social activities!!)

though i may be deem as anti-social to turn down all the celebration outings, but i'd rather stay at home with my mum who is alone at home (my 2 sis are celebrating outside with their friends n bfs; my dad's working).. i'm happy to be at home now with my family and perhaps cos i know it'll be so hard to return home after countdown.. been there done that, and i dun think i have the energy to dance the night away again... perhaps age is really catching up??

marina bay countdown is so much more energetic than vivocity :) (btw, tay ping hui's voice is quite nice).. wondering what are my friends doing out there, while waiting for countdown.. though i miss the hipe and energy, but unless i'm prepared to dance the party till next morning... lest no point squeezing with the crowd. perhaps i will try that again next yr?? ahahaa

taiwan's countdown party is nice (though i dunno what they are singing :P) .. but it sure reminds me of my 'hometown' ahaha.. miss those ktv days though i really dunno who and what they are singing.. ahhaa.. great fun when you just dunno + dun care.. making a fool of myself. hahaa

all in all, i'm so happy to spend the last day of 2008 with my love ones - N277 and my cousin :) and now.. my mum :) It will be a GREATER year ahead! I'm so looking forward to 2009!


Psa 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

,.+""-.,,.-""+.,
# New Year #
* 2009 *
,.+""-.,*,.-""+.,

08跟09说:“过了今天我就要走了,再也没有回来,我会把失意和悲伤都带走,只留下健康和快乐。你要努力,让新的一年更美好噢!”

2008年我最大的收获就是认识了你!
有你的部落,我不孤单!
有你的评语,我会努力!
谢谢你...

J said...

叮噹昨晚沒去倒數聚會嗎?
從你的談吐,你應該是非常受歡迎的男生..
不是說要去尋找你的'真命天女'嗎? 那就不要自己待在家裡嘛.

所謂'收获'菁不敢當..
也許是上帝的微妙安排吧.. 謝謝你帶來的驚喜和評語,讓菁的小小空間有了回應..

菁希望能在這新的一年更認識你這位'隱形天使' ( 你的部落格建立好了嗎?)
菁很高興認識你,叮噹

ps:對了,菁建立了新的部落格(你應該知道怎麼聯絡)..再也不是'復原中'的菁了..這裡就讓它落幕吧.. 再見了,復原中的菁