Sunday, December 28, 2008

28 Dec 08 - Twilight

if all things happen for a reason..
i thank Val for her strong recommendation to me to watch 'Twilight'.. knowing it's a love story,i actually tried to avoid it, i never know if it will remind me of him.. i know i'm out of him, but still.. i just want to be careful.. anyway, under her strong urge, i dragged a friend out for this show after her facial appointment (this is NOT a show i can watch alone)

what a show!.. i know Robert Pattinson is gorgeous looking (he's totally COOL) but what really attracts me is the heart of Edward Cullen.. what a man.. he really went all out to verify his 'frustrating' attraction towards Bella Swan and went all the way to protect her! i suppose it's all girls' dream to find a protective harbour to dock, but this guy is totally way too attractive! He's totally so sensitive, totally non-pushy, totally clear on what he wants and totally giving his all to provide and protect the girl he loves.. what a responsible guy with totally cool and witty strategy with a 'stubborn' girl like Bella Swan.. He's really 'what a man!'.. tell me, where to find this type of man?? i dun mind being vampire just to be with him.. ahaha..

my reflections after movie??
well.. i din miss him.. not even think of him, till i was writing this blog.. like what i said - if all things happen for a reason, i know i'm ready.. :) ready to be in love again..(haha.. sounds so dramatic) i went to watch with a 'test water' mentality, and i think i've passed quite well :) *pat on my back,well done J* thanks to Val for putting me to this test..

how do i know i'm ready to love again?
well, cos he is no longer in my mind.. not even a shadow for comparison.. and i'm actually quite looking forward to love again.. (haa.. that really sounds like self-advertising!!) yet i dunno and cant foresee how.. cos i think i've a busy schedule ahead for next 3mths. though my work is pretty non-loading these days esp for the next quarter, but i have decided to serve in 2 ministries (let alone the contemplation of enrolling in SOT), and i have no intention to sacrifice my time with my family(which is already quite limited).. if anything is to happen, it really has to be a miracle of God..

of course i know i have to act on my goal (esp i'm planning my goals for 2009 now! *if u fail to plan, u plan to fail*).. one hand, i think i've sowed enough seeds this yr to know new friends, let alone all the new friends my members are introducing to me.. another hand, if anything is to happen, it WILL happens... Just be patient and WAIT

for now, it's time to put my spiritual walk right with God.. He will make a way when it seems no way :)

Matt 6:33
seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Isa 41:18
I will open rivers in desolate heights, And fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, And the dry land springs of water

No comments: