Wednesday, December 17, 2008

17 Dec 08 - What a morning (again!)..

Firstly I want to thank God that I've not been coughing since Monday, though I'm on fast :P
Thank God for strengthening my body!

To be honest, I'm guilty of lazy evangelism. I know evangelism is essential part of the Great Commission, but.. maybe cos I've always feel inadequate in my Biblical theology or maybe cos I prefer 'building' role than to be 'casting nets'.. anyway, I've been praying for this deficiency and God really answers fast!

Yesterday, out of no where, someone 'tried his luck' to meet me on Sat so I 'tried my blessings' and invited him for Sat Candlelight service.. And he agreed! though I've not even seen this person before! Well, when things are in His plan, what can I say?! He's a person whom Jesus loves so much and sacrificed His life for, right? Every seed sowed is an opportunity for harvest :)

I have this good friend who has been very oppressed in her new workplace.. I know her situation but didn't really understand her plight till she called to share this morning.. (Talk abt reaching out, God really send people to me!) Her spiritual walk was so affected by her work oppression, till she turned her eyes to Jesus yesterday… She sought help and He spoke right into her heart! Praise God! She's so excited that she shared non-stop with me for 40mins! She has decided to get herself planted in church, in His Word (one touch from God will indeed transform your life!!) I'm so happy for her, though I'm sorry that I was not ard for her during her challenging days..

I strongly feel the need for her to be planted in church, to be planted in cellgroup, to be in Godly fellowship (single burning charcoal cant produce fire alone).. Something pushed me to 'try my blessings' again.. And she agreed! Though she's from another church (ie another part of Body of Christ), I'm so happy for her!! At least she can find support from my cell, while she makes the effort to find a cell in her church.. Babe, I'm so happy for you, really!

God really answers prayers FAST, if only you'd pray :)

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

很好!加油!好的开始就是成功的一半!不过不要忽略了自己喔,有时也要‘宠一宠自己’.不止为别人开心,也要打开自己的心菲,让“阳光”照射进来温暖你,让“空气”流通来舒畅你。聆听你内心深处的呼唤,散发你无限的情感!开始编写属于自己的故事吧!活出自信!活出未来!

J said...

散发菁无限的情感?
親愛的小叮噹,菁的情感世界不就是在這裡了嗎? 還能何處散发呢?

你認為菁還不夠了觀嗎?? 你所謂的'陽光'又謂何物呢?

编写属于自己的故事???
你不認為菁已經在编写属于自己的故事嗎?

難道菁還沒活出自信和未来嗎? 那現在的菁活在悲傷裡嗎?