Friday, December 19, 2008

18 Dec 08 - All things work for His Glory

i know some of u want to read more of my 'inner feelings' / reflections instead of reading.. I LOVE JESUS!
hey, this is my blog.. nothing wrong of proclaiming my love for my God here, right? at least, i dun start to preach 'sermon' here..i dun mind being fool for God..

hope u r ready? here i go again - I LOVE JESUS!
did u know what i just received?!? a sms fr my most doted young cousin!! her friend invited her for CHC Sunday candlelight service, and she hope i can go with her!! though i'm of Saturday service, how can i say no to this SUPER GREAT invitation?!?! Even if Sat service ends late, or i've to camp over in Expo, i will do just that!

I'm so HAPPY!! God is indeed working in our midst, has everything in His Plan, even though we cannot see His Hand! Slowly but assuredly, all things work for His Glory!

No comments: