Thursday, December 25, 2008

25 Dec 08 - Christmas Day

what a good Christmas should be - spending quality time with family and.. blogging??!

1) i had such wonderful Christmas eve!
Christmas drama was so simple and GREAT! they really surprised the congregation with the angels 'flew' down from behind to the stage! AWESOME story on how disappointing events can lead to the Great Event - Birth of Jesus Christ.. when the angels screwed up on the whole big operation plan of God, Jesus came without any crib for His Head, though He is Lord at His Birth... how inappropriate welcome for the King of Kings! But yet, all these are in God's plan.. He watches over every events in our life to lead us in His Greater Purpose! How AWESOME is our God!!

Praise to God who gave even His Only Begotten Son to save us, knowing very well we will reject, mock and even plot His Death in such humiliating manner!
Great is His Love for all on earth!

2) i have so many helpful people ard me..
last night someone fr the singles' grp asked me 'why are u still single when u r so sociable?'.. this morning my mum told me that her beautician has been trying to get hold of me to introduce a guy to me.. ( it's so funny cos they are more anxious than i am) with both my younger sis attached, the crux seems to be on me now.. whenever we ve family gathering (ie now?!),their bfs always 'bully' n tease me.. looking at them, i wonder if my future partner will be as 'childish' as them.. hhaa..

sometimes i wonder if i'd find the person anyway..leave my requirement list aside, it's already quite hard to find that person..
like i've shared with that someone last night.. firstly, it's nt easy finding someone of same vision (esp i'm quite demanding).. secondly, i know i've the inclination to lead (i really try not to), hence he must 'earn my respect' to follow him.. thirdly, he must be able to keep up with my ever-racing thoughts n topics including political science... trust me, that is really tough enough on this poor guy.. let alone he has to fulfil my requirement list..

I know i've been advising the singles to 'loosen up their criteria' but.. well..ok, i might consider loosen up my criteria IF he shares my vision.. ahah.. trust me, that's a challenging vision to share :)

does this sound like i've advertising myself??... ??

3) i have received more presents than i give..
this year is so stressful!! I received more presents than i give... to the extend that i detered people from coming to my office area (they'd leave present on my desk), to the extend i told my cell members need not prepare any gift for me, to the extend i've messed up my room with 6 big bags of big n small gifts!! Talk about abundance, my God is always blessing me with more-than-enough! Even my god-bro is trying to bless me with a present!! I'm so stress, yet SO LOVED!

Thank you, everyone!! I love you people too!

ok that's it, people.. for today.. i have to clean up my messy room now.. Have a Blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

每个人的择偶条件都不一样,中学时代的‘我’和工作时候的‘我’看法又不一样,现在你的理想伴侣是这样,或许将来又不一样。必竟理想与现实都有所差异。有时往往你最爱的人并不是和你结婚的人。爱一个人,不是要占为己有,而是希望她得到幸福。唯有放下,才能接受。

何不打破自己所设的界限,重新评估,以另个角度来看,或许有“新发现”。选择越多,机会越高。给他们机会,也给自己机会。不要气馁,不要放弃,继续努力,要有信心!加油!你一定会找到,总有一天等到“他”!

J said...

的確,每个人的择偶条件在不同的階段都不一样..但菁也不是說沒嘗試過與不同條件的男生交往..

第一個男友是多麼依賴菁,但也很灑脫地結束了4年的感情
第二個男友很照顧菁,但還不是很抱歉地結束了4年的感情
..最近的..那不用我說了吧?..
菁不是沒有嘗試'打破自己所设的界限'..

隨著年齡和經驗,菁更了解自己欣賞哪類型的男士, 要注意哪些男士必要的條件..
現實的菁當然不會要求十全十美,但至少"他"一定要具有一定的魅力..一些菁注重與'要求'的美德才能'鎖住'菁的視線,不是嗎?