Sunday, December 14, 2008

14 Dec 08 - RCIA Genesis 08 Baptism Day

14 Dec!! It's already 14 DEC!!
I'm supposed to be baptised as Catholic at 2pm today! Yet i actually forgotten such an important day for my fellow catechumen! .. i only remembered it over dinner when i realised it's my buddy ZW's wedding tomorrow!! J, what is the matter with you these days? how can you forget such important dates?!?!

i'm sorry, Vincent.. if u r reading this.. I've really forgotten abt today.. hope it all went well in God's grace and love. I hope Florence is planning a Baptism celebration before she flies to Australia for Christmas.. and everyone in RCIA is so blessed as a new creation for the Lord. Sorry, really very sorry.. i'll reward you to drinks when i meet you guys again, ok? dun ostracise me..

This week is MyHope Singapore celebration.. what a challenge is it to coordinate with new cell members, to get things and venue settled for this Thurs.. i know everyone is still in the transition trance.. but, what has to be done has to be done, right? (am i very pushy?)

honestly, i cant wait for Christmas! I've already planned what to wear for Christmas services on 20th and 24th (i'm attending on these days).. hopefully i'll not appear like Christmas tree despite my green blouse.. haaa.. maybe after that, i might organise a late-night celebration, since it's a time to celebrate! (after 4yrs of midnight Mass, this is my 1st time going for service on Christmas eve! I'm so excited!!)

btw, pls pray for my mum.. i'm inviting her for Christmas service, really hope she'll join us in this celebration.

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

恭喜你!你终於如愿以偿了。这一天有重生的感觉吧!“大雄”希望接下来的日子,你都能够时刻乐观地去面对一切哦!记得还有我“叮噹”,一起陪你渡过愉快的岁月!嘻嘻!

J said...

如愿以偿??..
何以見得? 如果菁真的"如愿以偿",那你可能會很思念菁喔..到時候,菁上載部落格的次數將會大大減少.. 你可要想清楚喔 :P

你的"还有我叮噹,一起陪你渡过愉快的岁月" 似乎認定妳會是我"終身"的讀者.. 呵呵.. 小心你身邊的朋友,尤其男友,吃醋哦
(菁猜想你也是女生吧?)

不過,真的謝謝你..
因為有你,菁的部落格有了'人氣'..