Saturday, December 20, 2008

20 Dec 08 - 春風她吻上我的臉,告訴我現在是春天

have i ever told u how i love mornings?

i love my weekend mornings with my parents..
3 of us (my 2 sis usually wake up late) having breakfast at our nearby markets,then i will explore the wet markets with my mum (that's why my 2 naughty sis call me 'auntie').. i really like wet markets - more interpersonal, compared to supermarkets.. every stall knows everyone and it's always nice to follow my mum snaking ard those little lanes, greeting those uncles n aunties along the way.. (trust me, my mum is really a very PR person.. every 5mins, she'll bump into someone she knows) in the end, we will end up buying all the food n ingredients for the day n week.. then we will walk back home and bath the dogs, before we call it a morning.

why i'm writing this? of course not to make u envious (which i think u will)..
cos SPRING IS COMING! I love to have these cool winds blowing at me in the warmth of the morning.. just close ur eyes and enjoy the wind (esp i'm such a 'lover of the wind') those 'spring winds' are really so relaxing!! i can just sit in the open all day, just to enjoy these winds.. 春風她吻上我的臉,告訴我現在是春天..

in the midst of all exiting happenings, these winds are really blessings to my soul.. esp while you are having breakfast with family (and dogs).. it just warms my heart.. like a gentle hand stroke from God to say 'Thank you, have a rest' :)
God is good all the time!

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

我喜欢早晨,更喜欢夜晚。因为我喜欢在夜里思念人。我喜欢春天,更喜欢冬天。因为让我连想起温暖家庭的感觉。对了,冬至到了。冬至节快乐!今天有吃汤圆吗?好好在家一起团圆吧。。。。。。

J said...

冬至节快乐! 你還了解到冬至的涵意,你應該不會太年輕才是嘛..

菁曾經喜歡夜晚因為能上夜店跳舞..因此忽視了健康,也忽視了家人的可貴.. 所以現在的菁不管多累,都會早起陪父母吃早餐.

至於冬天嘛.. 多數男生喜歡寒冷的季節,但偏偏菁害怕冷冷的氣溫. 不然菁可能有機會來個'冬季戀情'..

菁怎麼會錯過吃湯圓呢? 那是菁喜愛食品之一.. 有機會你得要親自嘗嘗菁的廚藝 :)