Sunday, December 14, 2008

14 Dec 08 - Nick Vujicic

what a morning.. i guess when He created me,He really made me to be a 'morning' person..
it has been raining the whole morning that i cant go out with my mum to have our usual sunday breakfast.. sis's back from taiwan last night,now they are playing magjong with my mum.. to kill the boredom in this rainy morning..

as for me, i just feel like checking my emails though i've checked it last night.. there's an email frm my ex-colleague (in fact we didnt work together; she's in taiwan HQ and i'm in Singapore..diff departments.. she's now working in Amsterdam office)... trust me, though i've a lot of mass emails each day, but from her.. that's something new.. anyway i followed her email link, and i'm totally totally totally in awe! Again, God has shown that His eyes are constantly on all who loves Him (Psa 145:20)!

Nick Vujicic, in my opionion, is THE MAN! What a man of faith and love for the Lord. Though he cannot hold his wife's hands, he surely holds her heart! What a man!!
Nick visited CHC last yr.. I'm totally blessed and inspired by him, even bought his VCD for bosco who dun attend service with me...(perhaps it was His way of preparing me for my pitfall) If u ask me why am i happy of what happened, i ve to say i've learnt it from this great man of God. though i dun understand why all was happening, but i know it's all in His plan for a greater purpose.

anyway, that email reminded me of Nick again and.. this powerful verse "God does not seek out our capabilities to serve Him, He seeks out our AVAILABILITY (Zech 4:6)!! wow... past few days, i've been feeling so inadequate to serve God in that ministry.. if only I'd look UP, not down, He is able to change things around for me!

Of course, I'll gladly serve You, Father, my Heavenly King!! It's a JOY to walk in Your Calling for my life!!!
I will learn to pick my pebbles from this learning journey so I will have bags full of stones to slay the Goliath one day!
I love You, Jesus! You have never, NEVER, let me go from your sight, not even a rest have You taken!


Be mightily blessed by Nick Vujicic today!!
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=TtweZxNGk1Y

No comments: