Monday, December 29, 2008

28 Dec 08 - To my dearest cousin

ok,i know it's freaking late to start a blog entry but.. i'm just in awe of what is happening..

i just came back fr a very blessed sharing with my very young cousin (12yrs younger!).. i'm totally honoured to share her life.. into her world, her life situations. Seriously, it's just so amazing how God unfolds His plan to me! He never fails to amaze me with His great ways - His ways are indeed higher than my ways! The ways i can serve Him by sharing my life experience (though it's only 30yrs, i;m not that old).. i'm just so thankful for His plan in my life!

i dun wan to share her situation here (this is not ethical) but i can tell you she has been carrying a lot of unusual stress and unexpected situations alone for past yrs.. so young yet so 'forced' to grow up.. talking to her is such a joy.. she is not her age,instead she is totally sensible and has such a big heart for people ard her.. my heart aches to see her burdens on her boney shoulders, yet glad to see her grown so much thru it all. It's just so amazing how she has come so far to today..I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!

To my dearest >
1) All things happen for a reason - a reason of greater hope and a better future for us. You may not understand why?,how?,when? now, as just I didn't understand why things happened. But trust me, they are allowed to happen in our lives, cos it is in accordance to the Great Plan to serve this greater reason.
2) Do take a rest, learn to take down your burdens from time to time.. as much as people who love you hope to carry those for you, but we cant. learn to choose what your hands can carry - no one can carry all the burdens in life, even though they are good burdens.
3) When u feel weak or cant carry on anymore, seek advice.. learn to 'throw in' some burdens for advice.. we all need encouragement and good support from time to time
4) In every darkness, there is always a beam of light.. even though it's hard to see, but learn to seek for that light (it IS always available) and keep focus on that light. learn to pick a pebble in every situation becos one day, these pebbles will be used to path out someone's life too.
5) My dear, i will always be around for you, be it cousin, friend or counsellor.. Remember, I LOVE YOU.

4 comments:

wenhang said...

oops accidentally deleted my post just now-.- but anyway, WOOHOO! woohoo~! this is your favourite doted cousin!! muahaha!(: okay i sound so thick skinned like that.. but it's okay i shall accept your love with grace and honour((: [sorry arh doraemon.. dont get jealous! hehe(: i happen to know her before you! muahaha!] anyway, to my wonderful cousin and teh-o kaki, thank you so much for being my ear yesterday(: really appreciate it and i realise we both really have a lot of things we need to catch up! so more teh-o session?? sounds good??((: hehe! oh no i digress again-.- anyway, to my monkey, I LOVE YOU!(: thank you so much once again, from the bottom bottom of my heart!

TO DORAEMON:
HELLO! HELLO! my cousin here is the best candidate for the topman in the world. and i dunno why, but i am more worried for her lifelong happiness than she is.. oh man make me sounds like an aunty-.- but it's okay! for my cousin., i will do anything! so to mr doraemon, if you are really interested in my cousin and you think you are suitable for her(having followed her blog so faithfully), why not ask her out to just meet and talk talk.. can be like me and her like that:teh-o session lor! oh ya, my cousin drinks teh one.. i am the teh-o one.. so ahem, you know i know you know la! muahaha! at least you all can make friends what! PR PR also good(: hehe!
something i learnt from my OCIP trip, do things you can while you can, before it is too late and you will regret! so now that my cousin is finally recovering and out for grab, better seize the chance to befriend her! muahaha! okay i am like advertising her-.- but i am just worried for her la! dont get it wrong okay.. i am the despo one..okay dont think wrong arh.. just despo for my cousin to find her happiness...she's just so busy with her SOCIAL netWORK..oops! haha(: so why not mr doraemon be graceful and ask her out?! heeh! okay i think janet is gonna whack me alr! muahaha! so before i end off, MR DORAEMON, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FAVOURABLE REPLY! haha! and monkey dont whack me okay! i am just worried for you!(:

J said...

Babe! this is the first time i've seen you blogging and you are actually online advert selling off your cousin! Great job! (@.@)''

i was just complimenting you for being sensible.. so much for sensibility :( haaa..

ok, my love, i know you care for me.. but dun make it public lest pple might minsunderstand our close relationship :)I still want to sell you off one day to a great guy! (He must pass my tests then he can be worthy of you, ok!)

.. hi doraemon.. sorry if she's making u discomfort.. that's just our 'normal' conversations.. :) u can choose to ignore her.. i'll spank her for u..

Doraemon said...

哇!太感谢你的鼓励!我真的“心”在动哦!我当然喜欢菁!也很想约菁出去。菁给我一种特别亲切的感觉!只是我怕被“落选",打入“冷宫”,哈哈!

J said...

哈哈...
叮噹這番話是在暗示菁是多麼不友善,多麼要求苛刻嗎? 菁對朋友真的有那麼不包容嗎?..什麼"被落选,打入冷宫”嘛..

菁只希望朋友們做他們心中的"真我"..
畢竟每個人,每一物都是上帝的創造, 菁只是天父的女兒,祂的創造之ㄧ.. 耶穌是如此深深地愛著我們, 菁又何得何能把祂愛的人"打入冷宫"呢?

叮噹,你別把菁視為這麼"難搞"的人嘛..
生活其實很簡單, 別把它複雜化了. 做朋友嘛,別給自己壓力


羅馬書 2:1
你這論斷人的,無論你是誰,也無可推諉。 你在甚麼事上論斷人,就在甚麼事上定自己的罪;因你這論斷人的,自己所行卻和別人一樣。