Thursday, December 11, 2008

11 Dec 08 - Inefficient day

After ending one of my tedious projects, I’ve to admit I’m slipping into festive mood now. So much so that I’ve been looking for things to buy, places to go and even movies to watch, instead of looking for more work tasks to do. (Trust me, I’ll ask for more work when I’m not so loaded.. we work as a team, have to help one another’s load, right?) So much so that it took me 30mins to finish a work task which I can do it in 10mins.. And I’ve been writing my blog during office hours.. That’s highly inefficient, I know. Anyway, that’s me for now.

I think I’m getting some breakthrough.. I watched this romance movie preview online, and I actually feel like watching it! Can u imagine that?! I’ve been avoiding such lovey-dovey stuff for nearly 1yr.. and now I actually attracted to this movie… breakthrough or trouble?

Speaking of trouble, I’m so getting it this time.. cos of those singles’ events, I’m so into deep trouble.. not trying to show-off, but I’d really prefer to have some peace.. this guy kept bugging me for coffee, when I’ve no interest at all! How I’d like to scream ‘I’M ALLERGIC TO COFFEE!’ behind my super polite suggestion that he should join group outings more often (I tot that’s already a clear and direct hint!). Honestly, I’m not in favour of 1-on-1 outing with anyone (at least not now, not him), I’d prefer group outings. I guess I’ve learnt to treasure group outings cos once attached, it’s hard to meet up in such big group again.

p/s: 'THE VISITOR' movie is very nice! Though it requires some patience to watch it, but it's all worth it!

No comments: