Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23 Dec 08 - Carolling with SCC200!

This year is really a BLESSED Christmas for me!

I'm supposed to go orchard to get a last-minute gift but the thought of the maddening last-mintue crowd really put me off.. hence i came home.. on my way from my bus-stop to my block, i met SCC200!! Katherine, Arnold, Louis and gang! they are on their way to home carolling and i'm 'dragged' into their visitation schedule!! in fact, my tongue agreed to join them faster than my mind can decide..what a divine appointment! Though they nagged at me for being MIA, but i know they miss me.. esp when louis pulled me aside to ask about my depression.. (dun ever underestimate those aunties - they are full of love n concern!)

Though i'm so hungry and tired after work, there is no greater joy than to share the joy of Christmas to the sick and home-bound.. We went around some Christian homes in my neighbourhood.. it's just so nice to be part of the choir again! It's so nice to sing carols, to visit neighbours whom I've never known for the 10yrs+ of staying here.. The joy of singing, the joy of bringing Christmas to the poor and sickly! It's been exact one year since I've known them! how nice it'd be to join them for their full schedule next yr...(if only i'm not busy in Dec09..)

Christmas is a time to love, not to be missed!

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~W.T. Ellis

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

。25。25。25。
25。。圣。。25
25。。诞。。25
。25。节。25。
。。25。25。。
。。。25。。。

亲爱的菁
我用我的心来温暖你的心!
希望我的爱能照亮你的心!
圣诞快乐!

J said...

謝謝你的祝福 :)

願慈愛的天父領導你每一天的活動和感動,也將滿滿的祝福袶臨到你的家人和朋友.
因為有你,你周圍的人都得福了.
阿門