Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 Dec 08 - GREAT AWESOME BLESSED morning!

I just had an most unusual morning!
Let's start at the very beginning..

I woke up late, doing my usual rush to get ready for work.. when I finally settled down on my dad's ride to my busstop, my heart was filled with songs of praise! It didn't start as a rushing flood but..one song by one song, they all came to me as I opened my mouth to sing along my ride..(My dad must have heard and wondering why am I singing this early Tuesday morning to work) As I sing, praise and pray, I cant stop.. Though physically I'm riding on motorbike in midst of public traffic, but the Joy..the Presence of Holy Spirit embraces me so tangibly! I just cant stop singing with all I am, and I don't want to stop..why should I? Such joy of praising Him, of worshipping Him…regardless of where I am. Even when I arrived at my bus-stop, I didn't want to stop.. I don't mind singing softly (even though people might look) but I just don't want this fellowship, this experience to stop.. Throughout my journey to work, the songs just keep flowing as long as I keep singing.. It reminded me of what Lydia shared in her blog.. when she was leading worship one day, she had to resist singing cos she doesn't want to stop singing praise and worship our Great Lord.. That's how it's like - His Greatness and Love is worth so much more than our praise and worship.. How we wish we can praise and worship Him non-stop forever! How much we want to declare our love for Him! We love You, Jesus! We love You so much!!


While immersing in this incredible Presence and joy of singing, I totally lost myself.. Only to realise I've arrived at my workplace when the bus stopped at the busstop, hence I hurried to alight.. At my office lift, I had this feeling.. Something's missing.. I looked at myself in the reflection..Oh no! my cardigan is missing! Cant tell you how intolerant I am with low temperature, but I am! With this piece of cloth missing, I started to panick and wonder how cold I will be in office today.. I know it's just a piece of small black cardigan..since I have so many clothes in my 2 wardrodes, i can afford to 'lose' it.. But don't know why.. The 'pain' of losing it really got me.. I've failed in looking after my resources - part of stewardship.. It's really not a good feeling at all! Why was I so careless? I should have taken a look when I left the seat.. Though I know I cannot let this fear overtake the joyous experience I was just having, but .. I am worried!


The moment I stepped out of the lift, I saw my colleague and I shared with her.. She suggested I should call the bus terminal to check.. What a excellent idea! Why didn't I think of that?! I searched the web for service helpline and finally got the contact to the bus terminal. The moment I identify my lost of 'clothes' on bus 93, the bus captain on the other end filled the details for me - 'black one, is it? Ya, it's here, you can come and take from here'. How I leap with joy!! Lost and FOUND!

Wow! What a GREAT AWESOME BLESSED morning!

Psalm 37: 23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way.

Psam 85:13
Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway.

No comments: