Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 Dec 08 - Welcome to my blog :)

you who read my blog falls into 2 categories:
1) you are of my inner circle of friends
2) we have yet to meet

today i was totally freaked out! FREAKED OUT! Remember i shared abt a friend's blog few days ago and how tempted i was to leave comment in his blog? well, the truth is i left ONE comment. looking at his blogging history, i tot he wun be bothered by comments.. or he wun be checking his blog till perhaps next month.. But he checked me out instead!!

talking to him today feels weird.. the topic was kinda serious, unlike the past conversations. When i knew he read my blog, i totally froze at my desk... literally FROZE! it's not that he cant read it (afterall my blog is not privatised) but i just didn't expect it! for the next few minutes, I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO REACT.. suddenly i realised the power of internet; suddenly it just dawned upon me that 'hey, he might not be the only one'.. it took me a while more before i can compose myself to respond to his chat.. i mean, what happened has happened.. what can i do, right? just hear it out from him.. but as usual, being a man of few words + i had to attend a meeting soon after, our chat didn't go far..

reflecting on it now, i find it so amusing.. really amusing.. my 'life-story' being broadcasted on blog for all to read, hopefully it will help those who are going through similiar experiences.. yet, all these while, i've not expected someone i barely know to read my story? J, aren't u a bit too naive?

then again, it's a new experience for me.. i'm learning to take it by grace.. perhaps it's good that he reads it, he might be able to help others in need, esp those under depression..
at least i've been truthful in my blog, i speak my mind on the matters of heart.. perhaps it might shed some light in understanding 'demanding' and 'confusing' women..

to you-who-know-who-you-are >
official welcome to my blog!
hope it will bless you, and feel free to leave comments.. :)

2 comments:

Doraemon said...

我读了你几篇日记,几度被你的感情世界所感动流泪,或许激起我伤心的回忆。
我是在伤心我的故事,还是你的故事,已糢糊不清。
内心有很多话想与你分享,不知从何说起。
只想对你说,在世界某一个角落,有一个人在倾听你的诉说,为你打气。

J said...

好一個"在世界某一个角落,有一个人在倾听你的诉说,为你打气" :D

謝謝你留言給我的鼓勵.
相信在這世界上不只我們有故事..卻谁能知曉?

每個人的故事不致..
雖然我不能真正體會其中的傷痛,但我希望我的日記能給予讀者勇氣..

有些路得靠自己的信念和勇氣從谷底爬出來..
過程雖然艱難刻苦,我堅信慈祥的天主一直都在我們身邊..祂甚至已親自走在我們的前端,為我們抵擋了更多可能發生的挫折..
這就是祂永不變的愛